Lackey World Reach provides sustainable and transformative development services to the disadvantaged by partnering with strategic local organizations in developing nations,
with a focus on children and youth.
LOVE BOTSWANA OUTREACH MISSION TRUST
Founded in 1995 in Maun, Botswana
LBOM is an NGO serving Northwest Botswana through a variety of initiatives which address the needs of orphans, vulnerable children, and their families in the nation with the 2nd highest HIV/AIDS infection rate in the world.
PRESENT EFFORTS INCLUDE:
- Restructuring organization and infrastructure
- Implementing strategies to create better Fiduciary, Governance, and Management accountability
- Development of an International Team that works in the United States and Africa
- Creating a Fund Development Division to increase the capacity to fund all programs
- Development and management of a brand and media strategy to appeal to funders, donors, and volunteers
- Development and training of Board and staff
Transforming impoverished communities and vulnerable populations in developing countries through strategic partnerships with local organizations
our mission statement
To form strategic partnerships with organizations in developing countries for the purpose of equipping and empowering those with the need and desire to sustain themselves, through education, job-skills training, social services, and health/wellness initiatives